Helicopter Glacier Trek
From USD $440.00
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Juneau, Alaska
After a spectacular flight with great views of the Juneau Icefield, land on the Mendenhall Glacier, gear up with crampons and trekking poles to explore the moulins, seracs, glacier streams and blue ice alcoves. Expect to cover about 2 miles while on the glacier, with plenty of time for photos.
- Total Tour time is 4.5 hours including ground transport from downtown
- Participants must be 12 years or older
- Tour price is $419 for adults and children.
- $100 surcharge extra seat for passengers weighing more than 250 pounds